Section7ven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for our Ladder system...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

Ideas for our Ladder system... Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Basically there are 2 ways we can go with this. We can do the GameBattles and PS3Leaderboard ways or we can just make a website and manually do everything. The GBs way will cost money, so we would have to take donations. And the manual way will be free with the hosting we have. Wanted to get everyones opition on what they would like to possibly do and of coarse just open a discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grafpt.com
TrueMagic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

i have no life lets do it manually until we get more traffic
Back to top Go down
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 pm

here is the template i plan on using. input welcome.

http://activeden.net/item/complete-xml-site-fullscreen-template-v2/full_screen_preview/14222
Back to top Go down
fosslis
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 am

Manually sounds good because it will cost money for web hosting if we design our own site. I may be getting hosting for a personal site soon, and on a related note if I do get this hosting then we could make a quick and pretty homepage and link to the forum. This way we would be viewable from search engines and stuff... We would get more traffic to the site for sure. I think the ladders should stay somewhat exclusive though.
Back to top Go down
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am

ya we have a free hosting, which is very nice. So we might not have to pay anything to host.
Back to top Go down
EnDeaVioR-
Private
Private
EnDeaVioR-

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 am

if we do it that way we could use video/ picture proof that they won and stuff ya know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
TimoGlock

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Sounds good.

Ideas for our Ladder system... Tim_o_Glock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for our Ladder system...   Ideas for our Ladder system... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for our Ladder system...
Page 1 of 1