Section7ven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG>mw2>bbc2

Go down 
+6
Dezyn
Roseking95
Jambes
TrueMagic
designnsight
The_Teflon_Don
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Im getting sick of this game already. Gets very boring playing the same thing over n over

Last edited by The_Teflon_Don on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://invidious.us/index.php?action=forum
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 pm

thats all you did in MW2 though.... Im sure they will release more game modes for BF2. I enjoy the skill involved in BF2 as well. I mean every game is going to have dumb fucking people playing it, so other than that I still like BF2 better than MW2

Last edited by designnsight on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.grafpt.com
TrueMagic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:39 pm

thats what i think is missing

bigger parties, talking with your WHOLE TEAM, more modes and more maps.
Back to top Go down
Jambes
Private
Private
Jambes

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:40 pm

I can't even play mw2 after playing bfbc2 (The beta even was better than the whole game!)

And yes Squad Rush mode should be unlocked soon too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/moonpioneer
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 pm

ya its released 30 days from release date, so soon. Plus their adding new upgrades and making all the maps available in any mode.
Back to top Go down
Roseking95
Private
Private

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm

designnsight wrote:
ya its released 30 days from release date, so soon. Plus their adding new upgrades and making all the maps available in any mode.

I should have it already (limited edition), but the stupied store will still not work Sad
*edit* It is up !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Roseking95 wrote:
designnsight wrote:

I should have it already (limited edition), but the stupied store will still not work Sad
downloading patch now, hopefully its better

the store is up, but nothing new
Back to top Go down
Roseking95
Private
Private

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 pm

The_Teflon_Don wrote:
Roseking95 wrote:
designnsight wrote:

I know nothing new (yet) but i did get my squad rush, which makes me happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Jambes
Private
Private
Jambes

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 am

Roseking95 wrote:
The_Teflon_Don wrote:
Roseking95 wrote:
designnsight wrote:

I know nothing new (yet) but i did get my squad rush, which makes me happy Smile
they highlighted the code on my receipt so I can't read it now
Back to top Go down
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 am

they highlighted the code? you opened the game and the code was highlighted? wtf. I know that their customer service is good, teflon called and got another one i think, so he could use more than one account with the LE perks
Back to top Go down
Dezyn
Private First Class
Private First Class
Dezyn

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am

The_Teflon_Don wrote:
Im getting sick of this game already. Gets very boring playing the same thing over n over

No.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:38 am

Jambes wrote:
Roseking95 wrote:
The_Teflon_Don wrote:
Roseking95 wrote:
designnsight wrote:

they highlighted the code on my receipt so I can't read it now
if you need a new VIP code, I can get you one easy. All you gotta do is bs EA and say ur code dont work and when they ask for your code say you cant find it (pretend to look for a min or so) and they will email u a new one
Back to top Go down
Roseking95
Private
Private

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 am

designnsight wrote:
they highlighted the code? you opened the game and the code was highlighted? wtf. I know that their customer service is good, teflon called and got another one i think, so he could use more than one account with the LE perks

When you pre-orderd the game from gamestop the code you got to unlock your bonuses was on the receipt . To make it "easier" to see they highlighted it.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 am

ill say it again...
The_Teflon_Don wrote:
...and now its just gay with all the faggots that play for 250+hrs...really???? its been out 3 weeks...simple math says, 250/21 (days sounds right) is 11.9 hours a day. fuckk i wonder if they know they have to see the light sometime (unless they are goin for the michael jackson look)

im honestly ready to trade it in and just play 360 games with all my MLG godsends haha
Back to top Go down
KInstinct-
Private
Private
KInstinct-

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 am

Lol what's your gamertag....
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 am

KInstinct- wrote:
MLG as FuCk kID
Back to top Go down
KInstinct-
Private
Private
KInstinct-

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:37 am

II bet it is....
Back to top Go down
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 am

KInstinct- wrote:

PSN, you xbox fan
Back to top Go down
KInstinct-
Private
Private
KInstinct-

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I know just switched up the names. Hate using same words one after the other. I haven't touched my xbox in a year.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm

KInstinct- wrote:
I know just switched up the names. Hate using same words one after the other. I haven't touched my xbox in a year.
i gave my xbox to my lil bro because i never played it anymore. i did play it alot more when my ps3 was broken after the R2 $50k tourny, then i stopped in the summer
Back to top Go down
Jambes
Private
Private
Jambes

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

designnsight wrote:

No no, I meant the pre-order code not the vip one so I wasn't able to access squad rush when they finally fixed the store
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm

FUCK these faggot kids in this game, this game has gone downhill more than mw2...
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I think im gonna trade this game in soon, I was readin on MLGpro.com that there is a good chance MW2 will get a MLG Playlist. Im soo pumped, no more faggot kids playin, and the competition will be much better.
Back to top Go down
Dezyn
Private First Class
Private First Class
Dezyn

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Highly unlikely that IW adds anything new to the game. The majority of people playing MW2 only care about pub games/ranking up. and I don't think IW will cater to the vast minority of "pros."

I personally like Battlefield more because believe it or not, there's more teamwork involved. Due to the nature of the game, people are pretty much forced to work together to win. Example: Me, Ivegotyouknow, Timoglock, and ZyklonT were in one squad and won as attackers on Valparaiso in 20 minutes. We used strategy and teamwork to sweep the enemy team and come out with the win. It's not a perfect game, but it's damn fun when we get a good squad together.

In MW2, all I see people doing in objective type games is running around killing people and whoring their KD. Yeah, people do it on Battlefield, but there are MANY TIMES MORE people doing it on MW2. There is NOTHING more that pisses me off than people not doing what they can to win. Add onto that every gun pretty much kills in 2-3 bullets, the killstreaks, and the dumb shittalkers in every lobby, BC2 is by far the better TEAM game. I could play TDM and win every time getting a 5+ KD, but every time I play domination/CTF/demolition we get demolished by teams that we shouldn't even be losing to.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Dezyn wrote:
Highly unlikely that IW adds anything new to the game. The majority of people playing MW2 only care about pub games/ranking up. and I don't think IW will cater to the vast minority of "pros."

I personally like Battlefield more because believe it or not, there's more teamwork involved. Due to the nature of the game, people are pretty much forced to work together to win. Example: Me, Ivegotyouknow, Timoglock, and ZyklonT were in one squad and won as attackers on Valparaiso in 20 minutes. We used strategy and teamwork to sweep the enemy team and come out with the win. It's not a perfect game, but it's damn fun when we get a good squad together.

In MW2, all I see people doing in objective type games is running around killing people and whoring their KD. Yeah, people do it on Battlefield, but there are MANY TIMES MORE people doing it on MW2. There is NOTHING more that pisses me off than people not doing what they can to win. Add onto that every gun pretty much kills in 2-3 bullets, the killstreaks, and the dumb shittalkers in every lobby, BC2 is by far the better TEAM game. I could play TDM and win every time getting a 5+ KD, but every time I play domination/CTF/demolition we get demolished by teams that we shouldn't even be losing to.
Halo and CoD games are big in MLG
Back to top Go down
designnsight
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
designnsight

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Dezyn wrote:
but every time I play domination/CTF/demolition we get demolished by teams that we shouldn't even be losing to.

For example today when i lost it? lol One of the most ridiculous games to date.

I agree with both of you, but as far as "changing" the game? IW def wont. There is a sick and twisted cemestry behind what makes CoD games so addicting, so they are not going to change it. And I for one will not support such shit. $15 for a "stimulus package"? And then one of the directors has the balls to try and defend that cost and say its worth ever penny? fuck that shit. First Map pack should be fucking free. They made more money than any other game IN HISTORY. And we STILL cant have dedicated servers? or actual support for the game? all they do is fix the glitches, not actual problems. What ever happen to the exclusive content we were gonna get for registering our game? still a big ole fucking "coming soon" on the website. Pure shit.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 pm

designnsight wrote:
Dezyn wrote:
but every time I play domination/CTF/demolition we get demolished by teams that we shouldn't even be losing to.

For example today when i lost it? lol One of the most ridiculous games to date.

I agree with both of you, but as far as "changing" the game? IW def wont. There is a sick and twisted cemestry behind what makes CoD games so addicting, so they are not going to change it. And I for one will not support such shit. $15 for a "stimulus package"? And then one of the directors has the balls to try and defend that cost and say its worth ever penny? fuck that shit. First Map pack should be fucking free. They made more money than any other game IN HISTORY. And we STILL cant have dedicated servers? or actual support for the game? all they do is fix the glitches, not actual problems. What ever happen to the exclusive content we were gonna get for registering our game? still a big ole fucking "coming soon" on the website. Pure shit.
i dont see why IW wouldnt implement a MLG Playlist into their game. mw2 has a huge fanbase and are pretty competitive. CoD has the most gamebattle/MLG players besides Halo: which has the MLG playlist and its a huge success. Everyone will play it because its "MLG" and then the stupid kids will realize they are garbo without their noobtubes n shotguns and other gay perks, so it will weed out all those players and only skilled players would be playin that game type. which would make it soo much better.
Back to top Go down
TrueMagic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Resistance 3<33 don't fail me!!
Back to top Go down
Dezyn
Private First Class
Private First Class
Dezyn

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:01 pm

I could care less about an MLG playlist. As long as we win, I don't care how the other players play. The reason I don't like MLG/Gamebattles is because they change the way the game is supposed to be played. Noobtubes/Commando/OMA/shotguns/heartbeat sensors/etc. are all part of the game. They might be unfair or "gay" , but they were put in the game for us to use. We're all guilty of using them at one point anyway. Besides, if you ask the players that we beat, we are probably being just as "gay" as them.
Back to top Go down
The_Teflon_Don
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The_Teflon_Don

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm

TrueMagic wrote:
Resistance 3<33 don't fail me!!
R3...lets not jinx it.

IG said they are listening to the gamers this time, aka the people who actually played RFoM competitively and not what they think people would like. But thats just what i heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAG>mw2>bbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG>mw2>bbc2   MAG>mw2>bbc2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAG>mw2>bbc2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section7ven :: PlayStation 3 :: Games :: Battlefield Bad Company 2-
Jump to: