Section7ven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aNimosiTy1

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm aNimosiTy1   Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi. Smile

Sorry I haven't been able to post here or play much PS3 much lately. It's end of senior year of high school and I have all the college crap to do. But now everything seems to be cooling off so I should be more active (that is, of course, until my grades drop Laughing).

I play mostly MW2. Currently I'm playing FFXIII though since it's such an epic game. Once I finish it I should be back on MW2 full time.

If you guys ever see me in the lobby, just invite me to your lobbies, because I can't stand playing MW2 by myself anymore. Evil or Very Mad

Add me. sunny
Back to top Go down
EnDeaVioR-
Private
Private
EnDeaVioR-

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm aNimosiTy1   Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:23 pm

im on Mw2 atm man nice to meet ya btw we have chat box on bottom of site to chat
Back to top Go down
aNimosiTy1

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm aNimosiTy1   Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm

EnDeaVioR- wrote:
im on Mw2 atm man nice to meet ya btw we have chat box on bottom of site to chat
Yeah, I saw that. I've actually been on the site since it started, just never got a chance to post or anything. Neutral

I might be on later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm aNimosiTy1   Hi I'm aNimosiTy1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm aNimosiTy1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section7ven :: Community :: Introductions :: Hey I'm...-
Jump to: